"Thank you for returning the bike to the same delivery point. -Thank you for providing us with supporting documentation during the rental. "Thank you for making use of security in the moments that separate you from it." "Thank you for taking care of her as if it were your property, she will take care of you." -Thanks for making use of our shower bikes. There is nothing like a good shower at the end of the holiday. In the delivery point of Hoposa there are at your disposal showers to deliver them clean at no cost. "Thank you for choosing us, we hope to see you soon." -Thanks for leaving us your opinion in our Google maps, this makes us improve every day a little more. -Thanks for choosing Mallorca as a holiday destination, you want to share your experience? You can share your photo with the #WeAreBimont, we all form a community of passionate about the world of bikes. And remember ... The life it's like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you have to keep pedaling.
The Bimont Team!
The customer hereby rents bicycles from Bike Hire, S.L subject to all terms and conditions agreement:
1. METHOD OF PAYMENT:Cash or valid credit card, paid at the moment of the delivery for the complete rental period reserved.
2. DEPOSIT: The customer will be asked for a valid credit card number and a proper ID (Passport or National Identity Card of European Citizens) Also could be asked for a security deposit. The deposit will be refunded on the finishing of the contract.
3. The customer who signs the rental contract has to be at least 18 years old and will be responsible for the equipment.
4. EARLY RETURN: If the customer returns the equipment early no refund will be made.
5. USE OF THE EQUIPMENT: The rented equipment may only be used by the designated customer and the member’s party as mentioned in the Rental Contract. The.customer is obliged to take good care of the rented equipment and to protect them from damage, loss or theft. If any of the mentioned situations occurred during the rental period, the customer will be charged at the moment for the full costs at market prices. Bike Hire, S.L will determine the conditions of the rented materials. The customer is obliged to lock the equipment properly at all times when unattended bicycles :( pass the lock through the saddle, frame and wheels and attach the bike to a fix post). II is highly recommended to keep the equipment with you when possible. In case of loss or theft of the bicycles, components or any other accessories, Palma on Bike will charge the customer the full cost of the missing items at market price.
6. RETURN OF THE EQUIPMENT: The renter has to retum the equipment with all its accessories at the place, date and time mentioned. Any alterátion must be authorized by the rental company. Unfulfilment of these conditions entities the Company to demand by the local judicial authorities the return of the bike.
7.CIVIL LIABILITY AND LIMITATIONS: A liability insurance is included in the rental price of the equipment. Its coverage is intended to: Cover the payment of compensation for personal, material or property damage caused to third parties that may be the fault of the insured or of the persons to whom he or she should respond, for facts derived from his private life?
The client is responsible for being insured with adequate coverage against risks that may arise during the rental period. Bike Hire. S.L.
IF I DRIVE AND HAVE PHYSICAL INJURY? YES
IF I DRIVE AND THE BIKE SUFFERS DAMAGE? DO NOT
IF I DROP AND I HURT ANOTHER PERSON? YES
IF I DRIVE AND DAMAGE A VEHICLE? YES
IF DAMAGE TO PUBLIC OR PRIVATE STRUCTURES? YES
IF YOU STEAL PART OF THE BIKE OR YOUR ACCESSORIES ON THE STREET? DO NOT
IF YOU STEAL PART OF THE BIKE OR ITS ACCESSORIES IN THE HOTEL? DO NOT
8. HIRING-OUT COMPANY LIABILITY: The hiring-out Company has taken all reasonable precautions to prevent mechanical failure of rented equipment, but if thís happens, the Company will not be responsible for any damage or loss caused to renter, directly or indirectly.
9. it is the responsibility of the customer and his/her group to respect Spanish traffic regulatíons.
10. Exclusive place of jurisdiction shall be Illes Balears, Spain. Thís contract shall be govemed by Spanish law.
12 How does the cancellation policy work?
If you are not going to be able to make your trip, cancel your reservation as soon as possible. If the cancellation occurs in a period of one month, we will refund your money in full. If on the other hand you can not make your cancellation in that time, the amount of the reservation will not be refunded.